Desktop Technician munkakörre keresek diákot angol nyelvtudással!
Desktop Technician will provide day to day local\remote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software, and application issues in a ticketing system. The candidate will also need to facilitate customer resolution for calls and engage their supervisors and managers to ensure operational consistency across all shifts within the IT Support Centre. Desktop Support Engineer provides Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution. Providing fault analysis to customer’s various core operating systems and platforms, as well be able to provide support and apply desktop fault resolution for the approved application suite. Ideal candidate should have field service experience in End User support including VIP support, this position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork.
- Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Windows 7-11, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Installation and configuration – Desktop / laptop/ Printer/ Server/ Networks etc.
- Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone etc.
- Work with Third Party Vendors to remediate issues as needed.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications i.e. Office
- Good understanding of DHCP, DNS, IP addressing and sub netting & Basic understanding of fixing Wireless LAN, Ethernet desktop configuration issues
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11 and Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 365 and any another authorized desktop application.
- Should have basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple pc users.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
- Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
- Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices and Telecoms.
- Hands-on assistance for IT infrastructure projects /upgrades (workstations)
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, printers, handhelds, Smart phones, iPADs
- Being prepared to work out of hours when required and to provide out of hours on-call support cover as required
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues; Support of end customer-specific applications. Advice to users on correct operating procedures for the supported devices and software
- Reimaging computers/hard drives Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
- Provide Hands and eyes support to visually verify the state of a device and to perform tasks at the direction of a remote support subject matter expert to rectify an Incident.
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests as per the SLAs
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások:
- nappali tagozatos jogviszony
- hétköznap 8:00-17:00 között rugalmasan
Amennyiben maradéktalanul megfelelsz a fenti feltételeknek, jelentkezz az alábbiak szerint:
1) Kattints a JELENTKEZZ gombra itt a hirdetés alatt.
2) ATASI tárggyal küldd el a FÉNYKÉPES ÖNÉLETRAJZOD e-mailben a email@example.com címre. Az önéletrajz elnevezése legyen CV_VezetékKeresztnév. Az e-mailben küldött jelentkezés kérlek tartalmazza mindenképp a mobilszámodat is.