Auditor intern for EU financed projects
- The intern will be part of a young professional team, where he/she can learn how EU financed projects are managed, which are the main stakeholders, which are the main milestones of the projects and how these projects have to be managed from an administrative and financial point of view. The intern will be fully involved in all procedures of the audit.
- The intern will assist the colleagues in the audit process of EU funded international projects, such as projects implemented within the Danube Transnational Programme. The candidate will prepare the working documents used by the auditors (downloading documents/data from different project/programme management databases), will communicate in written in English with the project beneficiaries (through template letters and e-mails and "free" written e-mails as well), will help the audit team through the whole audit process.
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások:
- Ongoing studies and full time active student status (Finance & Accounting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Hungarian is a must
- Precision and time management are extremly important
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Numerical skills
- Fluent English
- Fluent Hungarian
- 40 hours/week
- Start date: 2021/06/01 End date: 2021/08/31 or 2021/09/30
Apply through sending your CV to: email@example.com